OFTEN OVERLOOKED, the soil is one of the most important aspects of any growth. Just like it is for any other organism, a balanced diet is extremely important for your plant’s health. Optimal nutrient ratios and concentrations in California Super Soil nourish your plant and allow for a bountiful, organic grow!
Buy California Super Soil
Best living super soils available: Fermented for added nutrients
- BEST SUPER SOIL: To grow the best, you need the top planting soil. Our new California Hot Soil is all you need for the best growing results without using any harsh chemicals. A nutrient rich artisanal soil formulated throughout the years in research and development to result in a final blend unmatched by others.
- GOOD LIVING SOIL TECHNOLOGY: All growers will love the living soil technology of California Hot Soil since there is no need for advanced nutrients or plant food ever for your vegetable garden. Simply add soils media and regular tap water and that’s it!
- ORGANIC SOIL MIX: Most other indoor plant food and garden soil products are manufactured using process ingredients that cannot be properly absorbed into the soil, unlike ours. The 18+ nature’s nutrient blend ensures your vegetable plants get off to the right start and then continue growing strong right up to harvest.
- MADE EASY GARDEN SOIL MIX: Fermented for just over 2 months allows microbes to begin breaking down amendments and cycling them into plant forms. This prevents any burning from the soil to make certain the best possible growth with our indoor growing soil blend in your indoor garden.
- RESULTS: Our Quality nutrients and soils deliver results:
As Easy As 1...2...3!
Super Soil Concentrate
Premium 100% Organic Super Soil finely ground concentrate, 18+ Nutrient Blend – No Need for Nutrients or Plant Food Ever.
- CONCENTRATED STRENGTH: Mix the organic concentrate with your soil medium to give your plants what they need to flourish. With just a single 5 lb. bag, you can create up to 30 gallons of Living Super Soil! 100% more concentrated than leading brands with active microbes, shown to increase plant uptake of vital nutrients, such as phosphorus.
- LIVING SOIL TECHNOLOGY: Our concentrate is fermented, allowing microbes to begin breaking down amendments into forms that can be absorbed by your plants. Multiple scientific studies have shown these microbes increase plant uptake of vital nutrients, such as phosphorus, and improve soil aggregation. This regulation also helps prevent any potential nutrient burn to your plant!
Concentrated Premium Super Soil
PreMixed Super Soil Pots
These premixed pots have 5 sophisticated soil and nutrient layers to meet the needs of your plant and root development.
All you need to do is add your seed or clone to the premixed pot and water as prescribed for the perfect grow. These premium Premixed pots have been designed and hand filled by gardening experts for flawless growing and to deliver great results and big yields every time.
If you’re going to invest 3-months on a home grow undertaking, then the soil and nutrient solution you use should be at the heart of your grow and should be of the best quality you can lay your hands on. Our Premixed pots are built without compromise. They deliver only the best results to you and your plants.down amendments and cycling them into plant forms. This will also prevent any burning from the soil.
California Soil Amendments
When you need the best Nutrients for your cultivation requirements, CaliSuperSoil has what you need for the perfect well-balanced grow. Our products are designed to be as functional as possible and deliver larger produce yields and a healthier and happier soil environment.
The CaliSuperSoil family of products includes protein meals, mineral products, and homogenous complete natural fertilizers. Our products are all OMRI Listed, and the California Department of Food and Agriculture Organic Input Materials Program registered.
Super Soil Nutrient Shot
To boost a show with a single 100% organic nutrient Grow shot – Deliver all the nutrients need to enhance your Grow in a simple single application.
- GROW BOOSTER: 100% natural, organic, eco-friendly, Non-GMO product
- Highest performing ingredients in the field with microbes algae that is full of nutrients, vitamins, and minerals
- Naturally boosts plant health by replenishing the soil as plants grow and using the nutrients in the soil
Living Soil technology for your successful Grow
Support ItemsOur gardening bundle contains Fabric Pots, 7″ Pruning Shears, Grow Dome, and Quick Rooters. The nonwoven fabric used to make the Fabric Pots is strong, and the handles are strengthened for mobility. A lifetime warranty is offered on all of our pruning shears of the highest caliber. The Grow Dome has an adjustable vent that can be used to control humidity and temperature. It is made of high-quality PET plastic. For cutting or seed germination, use our Quick Rooters. With this comprehensive bundle, get your garden off to a great start.
Organic Materials Review Institute independently reviews products and lists those that are suitable for use in organic crop production under the USDA National Organic Progam Rule.
The Organic Input Materials Program registers fertilizing materials to be used in organic crop and food production and comply with the requirements of the California Fertilizing Materials Law and Regulations and the USDA National Organic Program Standards.
Build a Soil on a Molecular Level
The importance of understand a soil from a molecular level. And building plant soil solutions from basic research on microbial ecology perspective to aid in the optimized growth of plants.
Applications of microbial systems for reclamation of plant growth, remediation of nutrient enhanced soils and treatment of domestic growing environments. Today we continue to focus the chemistry of soil enhancements and solving problems in agricultural and urban/suburban plant growth. Our efforts deal with the microbiology of enhanced soils, microbes, and nutrients as they are an important component in the support of successfully growing in an urban CBD, cannabis rich landscape.
Quality Soil construction is a major source of nutrients for plant growth. Nutrients supplied by the soil are called mineral nutrients. The non-mineral nutrients such as carbon (C), hydrogen (H) and oxygen (O) come from air and water during photosynthesis. Soil mineral nutrients are separated into two main groups 1, the macro and 2. micronutrients. The macro nutrients are further broken down into two groups the primary and the intermediate nutrients. The primary nutrients are required by plants in relatively large proportions. This is how we have built our soil products, These are the most Pronounced; the nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P) and potassium (K) commonly referred to as NPK. The intermediate nutrients are required by plants in medium quantities, these are calcium (Ca) magnesium (Mg) and sulphur (S).
The micronutrients are required in relatively small proportions. They include the iron (Fe), boron (B), manganese (Mn), copper (Cu), zinc (Zn), molybdenum (Mo), nickel (Ni) and chlorine (Cl). It is important to note that though the soil nutrients are separated into different groups (based on the quantity required by the plant), each nutrient is equally important. A shortage of any nutrient can limit the growth and yield of a plant.